The academic ethos of the middle school focuses on ‘nurturing creativity, cultivating confidence, and encouraging compassion.’
Middle School empowers students to transition from childhood to maturity intellectually and emotionally. LVISN offers a safe, inclusive, and nurturing environment in which students can thrive on change, prepare for high school, and establish good habits for life-long learning.
Unleashing the educational horizons for our young learners, we have created a comprehensive curriculum of excellence that accommodates the diverse cognitive and affective needs of students, and transforms teaching-learning into an exuberant, interactive experience for learners and academicians, as envisioned in NEP 2020. Age-appropriate learning opportunities coupled with cocurricular activities, competent and caring faculty, and state-of-the-art infrastructure as well as active parent involvement fortify the transactional learning process. We uphold the ethos that:
The Middle Wing equips young achievers with the skills and confidence they need to embrace the world beyond school.
- Every child can excel and flourish in learning.
- Every child must be nurtured through respect, honesty, and tolerance in a conducive yet challenging educational environment.
- Children, parents, and teachers must be equally involved and invested in a dialogic relationship .
- Quality and technology-aided teaching must be leveraged to keep the learners abreast with 21st-century skills.
- Skills and competencies must be developed to promote independence and resilience that will secure a positive future for our children.
- Every child matters.
Art Education ( PA VA)
Excursions/ Educational Trips