CENTRE FOR LEARNING ENHANCEMENT
The Centre for Learning Enhancement was set up in 2018 for supporting the needs of all students in congruence with the school policy.Inclusion and Diversity are an integral part of whole school ethos and culture. We believe that every child is unique and has a different learning style and pace and each child is capable of learning and succeeding.
According to Rehabilitation council of India, “10% of the child population may have special educational needs arising from physical or intellectual impairments.” Early intervention at the Primary level becomes critical for creating the readiness to embrace formal school life successfully. Our professional team is always ready to support students who may need a helping hand to effectively manoeuvre the learning curve.
Fully accessible buildings with lifts and ramps.
Well equipped resource rooms for remediation.
Counselling rooms in all blocks to facilitate easy and immediate response to child’s needs.
Two state of art Occupational Therapy rooms.
- Academic Remediation from Pre-Nursery to Grade 12
- Intensive skill building to support learning
- Behaviour modification support
- Occupational therapy
- Counselling services
- Speech Therapy
- Alternate curriculum if required
- All provisions as per CBSE guidelines
- Exemption from third language in middle school as per CBSE protocol.
- Accommodation subjects such as Painting, Computer Application, Hindustani Vocal Music, Hindustani instrumental Music, Home Science in lieu of core subjects at secondary school level as per CBSE protocol.
- Whole school approach ensures that all members of staff are instrumental in the development of each child.
- A professional, qualified and experienced team of Special Educators, Occupational Therapists and Counsellors work in tandem to ensure that effective support is provided to all students in need.
- Multi-sensory and Multiple- intelligence approach is used to attain personalised learning and developmental goals.
- Sutapa Keswani
- Shipra Jain
- Ridhima Soni
- Nimrah Khan
- Pragya Singh
- Kavita Sharma
- Dr. Shweta Jain
- Dr.Ritika Chauhan
- Dr. Sonakshi Arora